Two Parameters: SPO2, Pulse Rate.
1. Small, light, easy for carrying and handling.
2. Brightness LED displays, easy to read, and the brightness can be adjusted.
3. Build-in rechargeable Ni/MH battery, longtime operating time.
4. Audio and visual alarm, and alarm limit can be set.
5. Automatic Power-off.
6. Battery capacity indicator.
Pulse Oximeter can be applied in the hospital’s operation room, ICU, clinic section office, Out-patient department, sickroom and emergency treatment.
Standard Packing List:
1. Pulse Oximeter main unit 1pc
2. Adult finger SpO2 sensor 1pc
3. AC power adaptor 1pc
4. The operator’s manual 1pc
Child finger/toe SpO2 sensor
Monitoring Parameters: SpO2.PR.Pulse strength
Signal sockets: SpO2 socket. Adaptor socket
2. Display screen
Type: Red LED
Display area: 56mmX36mm
Weight: 300g（not include probes and adaptor）
Audio and visual alarm: The speaker sounds the alarm and the parameter’s measurement flashes on the screen.
Prompting: Icons of battery capacity, pulse sound switch and alarm sound switch.
Power saving: The monitor will automatic shut down when no monitoring for 3 minutes.
4. Electrical specifications
Working Voltage: D.C. 6.0V-D.C. 9.0V.
AC power adaptor
Input: AC 100 V-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.7A
Output: 8V D.C., 800mA
Type: 2Ahr/6V Ni/MH rechargeable battery
Run Time:15-hour continuous operation with a new, fully charged battery (environment temperature is 25℃)
Recharge time: 10 hours
Operation: 0 ~ 45 (°C)
Transportation and storage: -20 ~ 60 (°C)
Operation: 15% - 95 %( noncondensing)
Transportation and storage: 10% - 95 % (noncondensing)
Operation: 86 KPa ~106 KPa
Transportation and storage: 50KPa~106 KPa
6. Parameter Specifications
Patient: Adult, child
Range: 35 - 99%
Resolution: 1 %
Accuracy: ±2 %(70% - 99%),